~~Shipping & Insurance~~

____________________________________

Your order will be shipped within 48 hours after receiving your payment or after your personal check has cleared. If you are ordering a custom made item, your items will be made and shipped within 7 days. You will be notified by email once your item(s) ships.

Shipping is calculated by weight and area. I will charge you what it costs me! No hidden fees! Unfortunately, the shipping calculator may not always be correct, especially when purchasing multiple items. If you are overcharged for shipping, I will reimburse you either through PayPal or when mailing your package. If you have any questions about shipping please contact me.

I accept Paypal, Money Orders and personal checks. Please allow 5-10 days for personal checks to clear.

International shoppers -- please email me for a quote prior to paying. Customs forms are filled out as required by law using actual amount paid for item.

If you would like insurance, please email me prior to payment and amounts will be quoted.